Our 4th Annual Fundraiser at Canlis was a huge success!
Thank you to everyone who came to and supported the event.
Your support is directly giving meals and groceries to our neighbors who need it most.
No one deserves to be hungry- thank you for giving someone that security.
A huge shout-out to Fred for guiding us through the event, auctions and raise the paddle. Check out more of his work here!
Read about what the rock-stars of our community have been doing with us!
The accomplishments are endless but here are few highlights:
- In partnership with Pac-Van, installed a donated shipping container to become our first outdoor storage complete with shelving inside. Thank you, Pac-Van!
- Built a standing table outside for folks to eat at
- Removed fencing to make a gravel area where we can easily put out tables
- Painted hallway and office space including the ceiling
- Installed new, cruicial lighting in the kitchen
We feel like a new place with all of these improvements and can serve our community better because of it. Thank you, WA Holdings!
Queen Anne Food Bank is in the news!
Check out the story KOMO did on our new Pack Program. Thank you to KOMO for spreading the word about homelessness and hungry in our community.
Meet a group from Seattle Soto Zen. A group comes once a month to volunteer a couple hours with us, making soup, sorting canned goods, bagging snack and packing oatmeal.
But most of all, sharing their time and energy with QAFB to help serve those in our community who have the most need. We are so grateful!